Prefix with culture to mean a farmers field Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PREFIX WITH CULTURE TO MEAN A FARMERS FIELD 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30D. Tehran's land
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Shape of a bracket
- 2d. Kanga's kid in "Winnie-the-Pooh"
- 3d. Aries animal
- 4d. "___ on a War," song by Foo Fighters that won the Grammy Award for Best Rock song in 2022
- 5d. Permits, informally
- 6d. ___ Coyote, "Looney Tunes" toon: 2 wds.
- 7d. Still open, as a door
- 8d. ___ Ephron who directed "Sleepless in Seattle"
- 9d. Liquid from a tattooist's needle
- 11d. Where to order a ham on rye
- 13d. "See you ___ year!" (overused joke on New Year's Eve)
- 19d. "She," in Portuguese
- 21d. ___ Mahal (Indian architectural marvel)
- 22d. Plumbing blockage
- 23d. Transport by lorry
- 25d. Buckeyes' school: Abbr.
- 27d. "Family ___" (animated show)
- ↶current29d. Prefix with "culture" to mean a farmer's field
- 30d. Tehran's land
- 31d. "L" in LIIT
- 33d. Actor Reynolds of "The Adam Project"
- 35d. One enjoying a country club, say
- 36d. Trade punches
- 42d. "Cork" follower to mean a bottle opening tool
- 43d. "___ the Door Open," song by Silk Sonic that won the Grammy Award for Song of the Year in 2022
- 45d. Eucalyptus-eating marsupial from Australia
- 46d. "Kiss Me ___," song by Doja Cat ft
- 47d. Help desk offering, for short
- 49d. Droop, like a bulldog's jowls
- 51d. Letter associated with flying geese
- 53d. "It's ___ or never!"
- 54d. Air Marshals' organization: Abbr.
- 55d. Place fit for a pig
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.