Prescription issuer for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PRESCRIPTION ISSUER FOR SHORT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 7D. Chesapeake and Hudson, for two
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Cuddly television alien of 1980s TV
- 2d. ___ capita income
- 3d. "Ghost Rider" actress Mendes
- 4d. Jon Arbuckle's dog
- 5d. "Red ___," 1932 romantic drama film starring Clark Gable that was remade as "Mogambo"
- ↶current6d. Prescription issuer, for short
- 7d. Chesapeake and Hudson, for two
- 8d. Slurpee alternative
- 9d. ___ tube (chemist's vial)
- 11d. Help desk offering, for short
- 15d. Cartoon animation unit
- 16d. "Take ___ loan": 2 wds.
- 20d. Dog or cat, e.g.
- 21d. Large gulp
- 22d. Oscar-winning director Guillermo del ___
- 23d. Actor Wilson of "Wedding Crashers"
- 24d. The Gateway ___, Missouri
- 26d. Go yachting
- 27d. Painting at a gallery, say
- 28d. Norse capital with a fjord
- 29d. "No pain, no ___"
- 30d. Tool that rhymes with "wax"
- 35d. Music producer Brian ___
- 36d. "To ___ it may concern"
- 39d. Aquaman's haven
- 40d. Relating to the eye
- 41d. "Boom ___," 1940 Western film starring Clark Gable as an oilman named "Big John" McMasters
- 42d. Chips ___ (cookie brand)
- 43d. Cowboy footwear
- 44d. "___ White and the Seven Dwarfs"
- 45d. "You," in the Bible
- 48d. "That's so so cute!"
- 49d. "It's ___ late!"
- 50d. Cobbler's need
- 51d. ___ Geo Wild (cable channel)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.