Pulitzer winning film critic Roger Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PULITZER WINNING FILM CRITIC ROGER 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "___ would help us navigate through the forest": 2 wds.
- 2d. Casino cubes
- 3d. "Driver" lead-in to mean a tool
- 4d. ___ carte menu: 2 wds.
- 5d. Space bar's neighbor on a keyboard
- 6d. "America's Got Talent" judge ___ Klum
- 7d. Smash to bits, as glass
- 8d. Military march syllable
- 9d. Informal affirmative
- 11d. Prefix with "gram" to mean a kind of 3-D image
- 12d. Pulitzer-winning film critic Roger ___
- 15d. The Reds, on scoreboards
- 19d. One may be scotch or deviled
- 21d. "Three" in Italy
- 22d. Librarian's "Be quiet!"
- 23d. "We're ___ tight budget!": 2 wds.
- 24d. Prefix with "classical"
- 27d. Human relative, according to evolution
- 28d. Actor Herbert of the "Pink Panther" movies
- 29d. "Always Be My Maybe" star ___ Wong
- 30d. Zoe ___, actress who played Neytiri in "Avatar" and is set to reprise the role in the sequel
- 32d. Actor Danson of "The Good Place"
- 35d. Whiskey grain, sometimes
- 37d. Sigourney ___, actress who played Dr
- 40d. "The ___ Daba Honeymoon" (Joanie Bartels track)
- 41d. Stephen ___, actor who played Colonel Miles Quaritch in "Avatar" and is set to make a comeback in the sequel
- 42d. Sicilian volcano
- 43d. Actress Tara from "American Pie"
- 45d. "Holy moly!" (surprised reaction)
- 46d. ___ de gallo (salsa)
- 48d. Incessant chatter
- 49d. Beverage suffix with "lemon"
- 50d. Alternative to hairspray
- 52d. Cry of discovery
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.