Pull hard Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
PULL HARD 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 47D. Limb with biceps and triceps
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Fedora, for one
- 2d. Lamb's mother
- 3d. Leak slowly
- 4d. Spook someone
- 5d. Raise, as a flag
- 6d. Charlotte Bronte's "Jane ___"
- 7d. Prefix before "biotic" or "oxidant"
- 8d. Graphic novel by Art Spiegelman that depicts an interview with his father who is a Holocaust survivor
- 9d. Professor's degree, maybe: Abbr.
- 15d. Fork's partner, at a table setting
- 16d. Snow vehicle pulled by dogs
- 18d. Heroic saga
- 19d. "Mind your ___ business"
- 22d. ___-faced (insincere)
- 23d. Dried grass on a farm
- 24d. Had some fries, say
- 25d. Pin for hanging
- 26d. One-person performance
- 28d. "Westworld" network: Abbr.
- 29d. "Hercules" heroine, fondly
- 31d. Well-chosen
- 32d. Go bad, like a banana
- 35d. Teen's skin woe
- 36d. "The ___ Knight Returns," graphic novel by Frank Miller that was adapted into a film trilogy starring Christian Bale as Batman
- 37d. Joined forces with
- 38d. ___ Stark, "Game of Thrones" character
- 39d. "___ or bane?"
- 40d. Farm structure
- 41d. ___ mortals (average humans)
- 42d. Chips in a casino, say
- 44d. Composer Ludwig ___ Beethoven
- 45d. Jerry's archenemy in cartoons
- ↶current46d. Pull hard
- 47d. Limb with biceps and triceps
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.