Questioned say Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
QUESTIONED SAY 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 5D. "___ in Solitude," conversational poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge with notes of patriotism for the British people
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Tesla product
- 2d. Spanish cheer
- 3d. What an owl is considered to be?
- 4d. Questioned, say
- 5d. "___ in Solitude," conversational poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge with notes of patriotism for the British people
- 6d. Genetic information carrier: Abbr.
- 7d. Mel of baseball
- 8d. Easily twisted foot part
- 9d. Glassmaker's oven
- 10d. Actress Thurman of "Kill Bill"
- 11d. Weekday opener, for short
- 19d. Pick-up vehicle
- 20d. Poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge that was written using an accentual metrical system
- 22d. Pouch like structure
- 23d. Attorney's subject
- 24d. Virgin ___ Records (British record label)
- 25d. Down with fever, say
- 26d. Bread spread
- 27d. Not happy at all
- 28d. ___ Gutowski (YouTuber)
- 29d. Return gift from beaches
- 31d. Windshield darkener
- 32d. Tattered cloth
- 35d. Corrective eye surgery: Abbr.
- 37d. Academic URL ending, usually, for short
- 39d. Alpaca's cousin
- 40d. Celebrities' aspiration?
- 41d. Instagram video type
- 42d. Cookie every crossword-maker loves?
- 44d. Non-profit groups: Abbr.
- 45d. Earth's deepest layer
- 46d. "The Eolian ___," poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge that discusses his anticipation of conjugal love
- 48d. ___-Magnon (early human)
- 49d. ___ off (tear apart)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.