Quote as a source in an article Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
QUOTE AS A SOURCE IN AN ARTICLE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 24D. Badger for payment
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Cleopatra's doom, they say
- 2d. Buck's mate
- 3d. "Yes," on a ship
- 4d. ___ Koch, former German sprinter who collected 16 world records in outdoor sprints during her career
- 5d. Plot ___ (unexpected turn)
- 6d. Yang's partner
- 7d. Los Angeles school: Abbr.
- 8d. "The room was ___ like a cube" (made)
- 9d. Justin Bieber's most famous song
- 10d. Stylish
- 11d. Candy ___ (sugary stick)
- 19d. People from Mars, according to a saying
- 21d. ___ de Janeiro
- 22d. Head ___ heels
- 23d. Quote, as a source in an article
- 24d. Badger for payment
- 25d. Dobby from "Harry Potter," e.g.
- 26d. Sprinted like Usain Bolt, say
- 27d. Martial arts legend Bruce
- 28d. "Don't drink and drive" ad, e.g.: Abbr.
- 29d. Bad hair day hider, perhaps
- 31d. Lengthen unnecessarily, as a speech
- 34d. Quarterback Manning
- 35d. Bone ___ (spongy substance in the center of bones)
- 36d. Veer off course?
- 37d. Old organization for The Rock: Abbr.
- 39d. Instruction from a dentist, perhaps
- 40d. Poke with a toothpick
- 41d. Like Lilliputians
- 42d. Teenager's skin trouble
- 44d. How whiskey is often served
- 45d. Totally up to the task
- 48d. "One Day ___ Time" (2017 TV series): 2 wds.
- 49d. The "S" in EST, for short
- 51d. "Akeelah and the ___" (2006 drama film)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.