Raven Leilanis book which won the Dylan Thomas Prize in 2021 Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
RAVEN LEILANIS BOOK WHICH WON THE DYLAN THOMAS PRIZE IN 2021 6 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 37A. Ali Smith's book which won the Orwell Prize for Political Fiction in 2021
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Riverbank deposit
- 5a. The ___ Four (Beatles)
- 8a. United ___ Emirates
- 12a. ___ of expertise
- 13a. Yellowfin tuna
- 14a. Female horse
- 15a. "The Night ___," Louise Erdrich's book which won the Pulitzer Prize in 2021
- 17a. "___ bitten, twice shy"
- 18a. ___ to self (reminder)
- 19a. "The Mirror and the ___," Hilary Mantel's book which won the Walter Scott Prize in 2021
- 20a. Pancake syrup flavor
- 24a. Stars and Stripes, e.g.
- 28a. Cool one's heels, say
- 29a. Daily Themed Crossword or Crossword Explorer, for short
- 32a. Charged particles
- 33a. Sound booster, for short
- 34a. Fish eggs
- ↶current35a. Raven Leilani's book which won the Dylan Thomas Prize in 2021
- 37a. Ali Smith's book which won the Orwell Prize for Political Fiction in 2021
- 40a. Beirut's country, for short
- 42a. ___ lime pie
- 43a. "Dancing Queen" band
- 46a. Liquid measuring units, for short
- 48a. Actor Epps from "Love & Basketball"
- 49a. Peek-a-___
- 50a. Dull pain
- 54a. Prefix with "smith" to mean a popular rock band
- 55a. Reel's fishing partner
- 56a. ___-stirring (moving, as a song)
- 57a. "I just ___ it was you!"
- 58a. "Without further ___..."
- 59a. Absolutely, slangily
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.