Ripped out as pages from a notebook Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
RIPPED OUT AS PAGES FROM A NOTEBOOK 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 47A. ___ Joy, "Linger Awhile" female singer who won two Grammys at the 2023 Grammy Awards
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Baby sheep
- 5a. Enjoy, as some french fries
- 8a. Sleepytime site
- 11a. ___-the-counter medication
- 12a. "Do not try ___ at home"
- 14a. History book time division
- 15a. Prolonged unconsciousness
- 16a. Grocery store vehicle
- 17a. Dart thrower's asset
- 18a. "Author's identity is a secret," for short
- 19a. "Break My Soul" female singer who broke the record for most Grammy wins at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 21a. Anti-narcotics group in "Narcos": Abbr.
- 24a. Stitch up, say
- 25a. Homo ___ (human species)
- 29a. Muni ___, "Hrs & Hrs" female singer who won the 2023 Grammy for Best R&B Performance
- 33a. ___ carte (dishes priced separately): 2 wds.
- 34a. "About Damn Time" female singer who won the 2023 Grammy for Record of the Year
- 37a. Actress ___ Michele of "Glee"
- 38a. Second "W" in WWW
- 40a. Kool-___ (fruit-flavored drink)
- 41a. Grammy-nominated singer Lana ___ Rey
- 42a. Vigor's companion
- ↶current45a. Ripped out, as pages from a notebook
- 47a. ___ Joy, "Linger Awhile" female singer who won two Grammys at the 2023 Grammy Awards
- 50a. Retirement savings plan letters
- 51a. ___ bono (like a lawyer working without a fee)
- 52a. Company's stock launch: Abbr.
- 54a. Bite result, maybe
- 58a. The ___-American Rejects, "Move Along" band
- 59a. Crafty, like Swiper the fox
- 60a. Well-___ (wealthy): Hyph.
- 61a. Reddit admin, informally
- 62a. "___-haw" (braying sound)
- 63a. The "T" of SAT
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.