Sashimi fish Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SASHIMI FISH 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Teeny troublemaker
- 2d. Single ___ whiskey
- 3d. Word after "gray" or "play"
- 4d. Partner of "ahh!"
- 5d. Free advertisement about social issues: Abbr.
- 6d. Assumed name
- 7d. Audre ___, American feminist writer who wrote "Sister Outsider: Essays and Speeches"
- 8d. One from Phuket?
- 9d. Parasite's prey
- 10d. Informal "yes"
- 12d. Yin's counterpart
- 20d. Vegetarian's taboo
- 22d. ___-school (traditional)
- 23d. Burlesque show wrap
- 25d. Right ___ the bat (straight away)
- 26d. Lingerie item
- 27d. ___ Beauvoir, French feminist writer who wrote "The Second Sex": 2 wds.
- 29d. College to a Brit, slangily
- 31d. Scientist's station, for short
- 32d. "Old habits ___ hard"
- 33d. "Bug's Life" character, e.g.
- 35d. Sashimi fish
- 36d. Auction off
- 39d. Angela ___, English feminist writer who wrote "The Bloody Chamber"
- 42d. Highest point of achievement
- 44d. "Circles" singer ___ Malone
- 45d. School project adhesive, maybe
- 46d. Dr
- 48d. Come to the rescue
- 49d. Queen ___ International Airport, Jordan
- 50d. Hammer or screwdriver, e.g.
- 51d. Texter's action
- 52d. Eggs over ___
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.