Science or potent opener Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
SCIENCE OR POTENT OPENER 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 43D. Vent your frustration, orally
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Word similar to "Ouch!" hidden in "poof"
- 2d. ___-K (school for tots)
- 3d. "Last ___ near the local supermarket" (words on a missing poster, maybe)
- 4d. Inviting or enticing fragrance, say
- 5d. Number of dwarf friends for Snow White
- 6d. French "soul"
- 7d. Surgeon's narrow cut
- 8d. Ripped apart, as a paper
- 9d. French luxury fashion house initials
- 15d. Sprints or takes off
- 16d. Musician's booking
- 18d. Flawless tennis serve
- 20d. Casual denial
- 23d. Communication ___ satellite (through)
- 24d. Like some wintry roads
- 25d. Actor's prompt
- 26d. Target, as the bull's-eye
- 27d. ___ polloi (general population)
- 28d. Lithium-___ battery
- 29d. Place to buy and sell stocks, for short
- 31d. Travel by boat
- 32d. "Alex ___," 2012 action thriller starring Tyler Perry in the titular role
- 33d. Unconvincing, as an excuse
- 37d. ___ Rogers dubbed "King of the Cowboys"
- 38d. "___ of a Mad Black Woman," 2005 rom-com written by and starring Tyler Perry
- 39d. Geometry term measured in degrees?
- 40d. "Star ___," Oscar-winning 2009 sci-fi film featuring Tyler Perry as Admiral Richard Barnett
- ↶current41d. "Science" or "potent" opener?
- 43d. Vent your frustration, orally
- 44d. Stadium seating level, say
- 45d. Annoying Spotify pop-ups, for short
- 47d. Bath salt's spot
- 49d. Road with a number, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.