Scottish boy Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SCOTTISH BOY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Riyadh resident, e.g.
- 5a. "Beg your pardon?"
- 8a. Scottish boy
- 11a. Sing without a partner, say
- 12a. ___ Guinness, "Little Dorrit" actor
- 14a. John Green's "The Fault in ___ Stars"
- 15a. Villainous look (rhymes with "seer")
- 16a. "___ be alright!"
- 17a. Place for a mess?
- 18a. Woodlands grazer
- 20a. "Ted ___," Emmy-winning soccer-based sports comedy-drama TV show starring Jason Sudeikis
- 22a. "___ Night Lights," Emmy-winning football-based sports drama TV show starring Kyle Chandler
- 25a. Say no to, with "out"
- 26a. Geological stretch
- 27a. '90s cartoon series "The Magic School ___"
- 29a. "Will you be ___ to do it?"
- 33a. Kind of hugs that Olaf the Snowman loved, ironically
- 35a. Physicist's omega
- 38a. Keep a ___ profile
- 39a. Paleo's counterpart
- 40a. Send flirty text messages to, perhaps
- 41a. Carbon dating outcome
- 42a. "I'd rather not," slangily
- 45a. Chips that are dipped in salsa
- 47a. One thing that Superman might be mistaken for?
- 49a. Brian in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- 50a. "Cobra ___," Emmy-nominated martial arts-based drama TV show starring Ralph Macchio
- 51a. Tiara attractions?
- 53a. Griever's expression
- 57a. Of that ___ (cut from the same cloth)
- 58a. Opening for change?
- 59a. Sprouse who played Ben on "Friends"
- 60a. One may have a band's name on it, for short
- 61a. Cumin measurement, for short
- 62a. Golf ball's final destination
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.