Sew up as socks Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SEW UP AS SOCKS 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Alpha's follower?
- 2d. Running track shape
- 3d. Fender bender damage
- 4d. Fix, as elections
- 5d. Major responsibility
- 6d. ___ shoes, canvas shoes with rubber soles, which were a '90s fashion trend
- 7d. Venue for a musical concert
- 8d. Darjeeling export
- 9d. Slip-___ (footwear or clothes)
- 10d. "When Harry ___ Sally," 1989 film
- 12d. Sew up, as socks
- 18d. Archer's asset
- 20d. Back, on a ship
- 22d. "___, I'm good!"
- 24d. Christmas carol
- 25d. ___ Geo (wildlife network)
- 26d. Age indicating figures, for short
- 27d. ___ of laughter (burst)
- 28d. ___ Kournikova of tennis
- 30d. ___ Wayne, rapper of "Seeing Green"
- 31d. Milky gemstone
- 33d. Chef's measure, for short
- 37d. The "T" in NYT
- 38d. ___ Lovelace, computing genius
- 40d. ___ hats, hats with a flat top and wide brim which were a '90s fashion trend
- 41d. ___ Longoria, actress from "Desperate Housewives"
- 45d. Give off, as pet hair
- 46d. Rise, as stock prices
- 48d. Window feature
- 49d. Shower from the sky?
- 50d. "___ of Dogs," 2018 movie
- 51d. Typist's speed: Abbr.
- 52d. Under the weather
- 53d. Do a voice-over, say
- 55d. Eggs in a Zoology lab
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.