She in Portuguese Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SHE IN PORTUGUESE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 20D. "Dies ___" (Latin hymn sung on "the Day of Judgment")
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Frolic and skip around (rhymes with "pomp")
- 2d. Solo at the opera
- 3d. List of dishes, at a restaurant
- 4d. "I'm ___ loss for words...": 2 wds.
- 5d. ___ Benton, Oscar-winning director who directed the 1994 film "Nobody's Fool"
- 6d. "I've got time to ___" (free time)
- 7d. ___ Tandy, Oscar-winning actress who plays Beryl Peoples in the 1994 film "Nobody's Fool"
- 8d. Applause-worthy tennis serve
- 9d. Cut, as a lawn
- 12d. ___ Strauss & Co
- ↶current15d. "She," in Portuguese
- 20d. "Dies ___" (Latin hymn sung on "the Day of Judgment")
- 22d. Sloppy ___ (messy burger)
- 23d. Month between March and May, for short
- 25d. Word before "Francisco" for a Californian city
- 26d. ___ Holiness (Pope's title of respect)
- 29d. Hem and ___ (hesitate)
- 30d. Scorpius's palindromic neighbor in the sky
- 31d. ___ Griffith, Golden Globe-winning actress who plays Toby Roebuck in the 1994 film "Nobody's Fool"
- 32d. The "M" in BMI
- 33d. Beret-sporting revolutionary ___ Guevara
- 34d. "Innocent" baby animal
- 36d. "Rosy" or "dimpled" face parts
- 38d. Snake's "Back off!"
- 40d. High school event with a DJ, perhaps
- 42d. College campus bigwig
- 44d. "Once ___ a midnight dreary..."
- 45d. Attorney's assignment
- 46d. Somewhere ___ (anywhere but here)
- 47d. Mini recipe measure, for short
- 48d. Mike and ___ (rhyming candy)
- 50d. Unpaid TV ad that lectures you: Abbr.
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.