Shiverers utterance in the cold Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SHIVERERS UTTERANCE IN THE COLD 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Lo-___ (poor image quality)
- 4a. Leo the Lion's movie studio: Abbr.
- 4|Leo the Lion's movie studio: Abbra.|Mgm.
- 7a. Actress Stone of "La La Land"
- 11a. Male sibling, for short
- 12a. "Eureka!" expression
- 13a. Pull with effort, say
- 14a. Downcast
- 15a. Tiger Woods' sport
- 17a. Rolling cubes at a casino
- 18a. Giacomo ___, Italian motorcycle racer who has won 15 MotoGP World Championship titles
- 21a. Go bad, as a banana
- 22a. Atlantic or Pacific, for one
- 25a. Credit card name with a red arc over it
- 28a. Santa ___, California
- 29a. Country also called Deutschland, for short
- 31a. Postal requirement
- 33a. Marc ___, Spanish motorcycle racer who has won 8 MotoGP World Championships
- 35a. IRS's collection
- 36a. End of a university's URL
- 38a. Magician's exclamation after a reveal: Hyph.
- 38|Magician's exclamation after a reveal: Hypha.|Tada.
- 39a. ___ facto (by the very fact itself)
- 41a. Shiverer's utterance in the cold
- 43a. Restroom, to a Londoner
- 44a. Valentino ___, Italian motorcycle racer who has won 9 MotoGP World Championships
- 47a. Geoff ___, British motorcycle racer who has won 6 MotoGP World Championships
- 50a. Tilling tools
- 52a. Horace's "___ Poetica"
- 54a. Continent on one side of the Urals
- 55a. Poker-starting stake
- 56a. "Pretty Woman" singer Orbison
- 57a. ___ over backwards
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.