Showed the way Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
SHOWED THE WAY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 58A. Labor Day month in the U.S., for short
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Take unfair advantage of, say
- 4a. Pat lightly, with a napkin
- 7a. Cosmopolitan or Us Weekly, for short
- 10a. Take part in a 10k, say
- 11a. Letters between a name and a nickname
- 12a. Rocks, in a drink
- 13a. Brooklyn ___, NBA team
- 15a. "A fool and ___ money are soon..."
- 16a. Actor's signal, on stage
- 17a. Visible iceberg part
- 20a. Mahjong piece
- 22a. "The Day of the ___," 1975 film starring Burgess Meredith for which he earned an Academy Award nomination
- 25a. Royal flush card
- 26a. Have overdue bills
- 27a. Dog breed with a "chocolate" variety, lovingly
- 29a. Musical pitch
- 33a. Actor Milton ___ fondly known as "Uncle Miltie"
- 35a. "___ culpa" ("My fault!")
- 38a. Third month, for short
- 39a. Aye's opposite
- 40a. ___-Mart Stores, Inc
- 41a. DuVernay of "Selma"
- 42a. Color TV pioneer: Abbr.
- 45a. "The ___ of G.I
- 47a. ___ like hot cakes
- 48a. What Ctrl + T opens, on Google Chrome
- 49a. "Do you want pasta ___ salad?" (question at a restaurant, maybe): 2 wds.
- 51a. Transportation for rugged roads: Abbr.
- 53a. 1976 sports drama film starring Burgess Meredith as a boxing trainer, for which he earned an Academy Award nomination
- ↶current57a. Showed the way
- 58a. Labor Day month in the U.S., for short
- 59a. Stranded motorist's organization: Abbr.
- 60a. Stag's sister?
- 61a. 60 minute periods, for short
- 62a. ___ out (give up, in a wrestling match)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.