Since January 1 on pay stubs Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SINCE JANUARY 1 ON PAY STUBS ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 61A. Band that sang "I bless the rains down in Africa..."
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Doll or rattle, e.g.
- 4a. Rail on a road
- 8a. Ideal tennis serve
- 11a. Regret bitterly
- 12a. What a king was born to do
- 13a. Comedian ___ Vulcano of "Impractical Jokers"
- 14a. Baghdad's land
- 16a. "What's ___ for us?" : 2 wds.
- 17a. Really annoy
- 18a. Pill bottle letters
- 20a. John ___, WWE star who has granted over 650 wishes for the Make-A-Wish foundation
- 22a. ___ Bryan, WWE star who is associated with the Make-A-Wish foundation
- 25a. "That," in Tijuana
- 26a. Self-importance bubble
- 27a. Daft Punk's "___ Lucky"
- 29a. ___ Lock (PC key that locks a section)
- 32a. "Blues" day follower, for short
- 33a. "Open up and say ___" (instruction from a dentist)
- 34a. Hulk ___, WWE star who has granted over 200 wishes for the Make-A-Wish foundation
- 36a. "Thrilla in Manila" winner Muhammad
- 38a. ___ Ming (NBA champion)
- 40a. Deceitful fabrication that parents never appreciate
- 41a. Medicos, for short
- 44a. ___ Johnson, former WWE star who is associated with the Make-A-Wish foundation
- 46a. Obtain, as a result of hard work
- 47a. Suffix with "human" to mean a non-human entity
- 48a. Sushi eggs
- 50a. Gesture "yes"
- 52a. Air freshener's target
- 56a. Special ___ (military activities)
- 57a. "One Kiss" singer Lipa
- 58a. CM ___, WWE star who is associated with the Make-A-Wish foundation
- 59a. Baseball legend Mel
- 60a. Since January 1, on pay stubs: Abbr.
- 61a. Band that sang "I bless the rains down in Africa..."
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.