Social expectation Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SOCIAL EXPECTATION 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 32D. Beach expectation, perhaps
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Largest region of the Mariana Islands
- 2d. Myanmar's continent
- 3d. "A ___ of the Artist as a Young Man," 1977 film directed by Joseph Strick which is based on a novel by James Joyce
- 4d. Did amazing, on a test
- 5d. Pure, as the driven snow (rhymes with "haste")
- 6d. Ivy clump
- 7d. It's a long story
- 8d. Eye membrane
- 9d. Bumper depression
- 10d. Like child's play
- 12d. Outer limit?
- 19d. 2000 film directed by Pat Murphy based on James Joyce and his muse
- 21d. Apply, as a tool
- 23d. Joan of ___
- 24d. Charged particle
- 25d. Scoffing humor
- 27d. Place near the hearth
- 28d. ___ DiFranco of "Red Letter Year"
- 29d. Physician, informally
- ↶current31d. Social expectation
- 32d. Beach expectation, perhaps
- 34d. Watches, as a movie
- 37d. Zodiac with the bull
- 40d. Change the color of
- 41d. Life story, for short
- 42d. Zero, in tennis
- 43d. Had bills to pay
- 44d. Boat movers?
- 46d. Parts of a journey
- 47d. Change some bits of?
- 48d. Soft drink
- 50d. Erica ___, writer and director of "To Keep The Light"
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.