Son of in Arabic Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SON OF IN ARABIC 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 39D. Museum of ___ Art, NYC museum where Shigetaka Kurita's early work on emoticons is displayed
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Twice, for a Teletubby
- 2d. Rainbow shape
- 3d. ATM code: Abbr.
- 4d. Showed off, as a dress?
- 5d. Space bar neighbor
- 6d. Crunchy morsels in chocolates, perhaps
- 7d. J-phone mobile set that was launched in 1997 with a set of 90 graphic emoticons
- 8d. Apple or pecan, for one
- 9d. Health regulating organization: Abbr.
- 11d. Art ___ (french art style)
- 13d. Actress Gretchen from "The Thirteenth Floor"
- 19d. Box for shipping, for short
- 21d. Turkish VIP
- 22d. Doja Cat's song from "Hot Pink": 2 wds.
- 23d. Approached stealthily
- 25d. Hotel customer
- 26d. Locane of "Melrose Place"
- 27d. Black fuel
- 29d. Chip go-with
- 33d. Choo-choo sounder on tracks
- 36d. Maths or geography, for short
- 38d. "Son of", in Arabic
- 39d. Museum of ___ Art, NYC museum where Shigetaka Kurita's early work on emoticons is displayed
- 41d. Honeymoon room choice at a hotel
- 44d. Leave hurriedly, say
- 46d. ___ Lilly (big name in pharmaceuticals)
- 47d. Sitcom "Two and a Half ___"
- 48d. Carpentry wood
- 49d. Unlike the rest, say
- 51d. "This ___ shall pass"
- 52d. ROM units: Abbr.
- 53d. Casual greeting, say
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.