Spearheaded in a way Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SPEARHEADED IN A WAY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 62A. Gradually wears away, with "at"
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Traveled by horse, say
- 5a. Tetley drink
- 8a. "Upside ___," 1980 single sung by Diana Ross that was nominated for a Grammy in 1981
- 12a. Heavy metal band ___ Maiden
- 13a. Not even a bit even?
- 14a. Competitive advantage
- 15a. Geeky sort
- 16a. Bearded African beast
- 17a. Presidential prohibition
- 18a. Cuddly eucalyptus eater
- 20a. "One more thing..."
- 22a. Night before Christmas, e.g.
- 24a. "___ Me in the Morning," 1973 single by Diana Ross that hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart
- 27a. "___ You," 1984 song performed by Diana Ross that had been written by Lionel Richie as a tribute to Marvin Gaye
- 31a. Showing no emotion
- 33a. Hawaiian strings, for short
- 34a. Rubber ducky's spot
- 36a. Follow a recipe instruction, perhaps
- 37a. ___-Saw (playground fixture)
- 38a. 1982 single performed by Diana Ross that featured background vocals by Patti Austin
- 41a. ___ Bay, Florida
- 44a. Sean Connery's title
- 45a. Census statistic
- 47a. Updo hairstyle: 2 wds.
- 51a. "Love ___," 1976 song by Diana Ross that was featured in shows like "Mad Men" and "Pose"
- 56a. Socially unacceptable action: Hyph.
- 57a. Off-Broadway award
- 58a. Mike and ___ (fruity candy)
- 59a. Clutch tightly
- 60a. Toothpaste type
- 61a. Spearheaded, in a way
- 62a. Gradually wears away, with "at"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.