Stop the American radio game show from the Golden Age that was hosted by Bert Parks and Dennis James Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
STOP THE AMERICAN RADIO GAME SHOW FROM THE GOLDEN AGE THAT WAS HOSTED BY BERT PARKS AND DENNIS JAMES 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. ___ for (select)
- 4a. Maple syrup source
- 7a. Hollywood's "Mr
- 10a. Ground-up fish bait (anagram of "much")
- 12a. ___ Guevara (Cuban revolution figure)
- 13a. "___ Corliss Archer," American radio program from the Golden Age starring Janet Waldo
- 14a. Robe at the Colosseum, once
- 15a. Lung inflator
- 16a. One who is on your side
- 17a. Pro's counterpart, to a decision maker
- 19a. Hello ___ (Japanese character)
- 21a. Barista's chocolatey creation
- 24a. Not taped, as a radio broadcast
- 25a. Disengaged from one's peers
- 26a. "I'm not getting ___ younger!"
- 27a. Chicago's winter hours: Abbr.
- 30a. Spanish for "more"
- 31a. Prefix with "boy" or "girl" to mean a restaurant worker
- 32a. Madonna's "___ Don't Preach"
- 33a. Back, to a sailor
- 34a. Musician's club appearance, say
- 35a. Site where one may kiss the bride
- 36a. Electronic cigarette's lack
- 37a. First "R" in R&R
- 38a. "Stop the ___," American radio game show from the Golden Age that was hosted by Bert Parks and Dennis James
- 41a. "Give ___ second chance!": 2 wds.
- 42a. Stick for bouncing around
- 43a. Country governed by seven Sheikhs: Abbr.
- 45a. Like an "I told you so!" look
- 49a. It may be passed in fields or courts
- 50a. Supermarket chain headquartered in New South Wales: Abbr.
- 51a. "___ Aces," American radio show from the Golden Age starring Paul Stewart
- 52a. Ocular infection
- 53a. "I can't, I've got a ___ of work"
- 54a. Item on a lapidarist's desk, perhaps
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.