Storage room under the roof perhaps Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
STORAGE ROOM UNDER THE ROOF PERHAPS 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Nothing, on a scoreboard
- 4a. Not finalized, on a schedule: Abbr.
- 7a. Play a part
- 10a. Word after "sulphuric" or "hydrochloric"
- 12a. Marshmallows roaster, on a campsite
- 13a. Rap Dr
- 14a. Missing fish in a Pixar film
- 15a. Swedish furniture outlet
- 16a. Singer Stewart who crooned "You're in My Heart (The Final Acclaim)"
- 17a. ___ Wilkie, first swimmer to have held British, American, Commonwealth, European, and Olympic titles at once
- 19a. Storage room under the roof, perhaps
- 21a. Language in London, for short
- 22a. Lotion butter
- 23a. Flying Halloween decoration
- 26a. Mailed out
- 28a. On the summit of
- 31a. President Gerald R
- 33a. "My country, ___ of thee..."
- 34a. Bars of a bodily cage?
- 35a. Market for second-hand knick-knacks
- 36a. "While on that subject..." in texts: Abbr.
- 38a. Teasingly shy
- 39a. "Make ___ double!": 2 wds.
- 42a. ___ Koothrappali, "The Big Bang Theory" character
- 44a. ___ Dam Recreation Area, site in California with one of the largest swimming pools in the U.S.
- 47a. NBA's Shaquille
- 50a. La Liga cheer, perhaps
- 51a. Spot for skaters
- 53a. Trey Songz track "___ Motion"
- 55a. Altar-facing bench
- 56a. "Peter Pan" pirate
- 57a. It may be sipped along with sushi
- 58a. "All My ___ Live In Texas," George Strait hit
- 59a. Ursula's minion in "The Little Mermaid," for one
- 60a. Put in a word or two, maybe more?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.