Stormy 1943 musical starring Bill Robinson that features a tap dance sequence Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
STORMY 1943 MUSICAL STARRING BILL ROBINSON THAT FEATURES A TAP DANCE SEQUENCE 7 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30A. Feel sick
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. "___ Maria" ("Hail Mary")
- 4a. Actress Watson of "Harry Potter"
- 8a. Droops, like an old sofa
- 12a. Make stuff up?
- 13a. Element with symbol Pb
- 14a. Julia Garner starrer "Inventing ___" (2022 Netflix series)
- 15a. 2016 musical starring Ryan Gosling that features a tap dance sequence: 3 wds.
- 17a. Comic book writer ___ Lee
- 18a. ___-pick (be fussy)
- 19a. "___ Nights," 1985 musical starring Helen Mirren that features a tap dance sequence
- 20a. Dog in "Beetle Bailey"
- 22a. Unreturnable tennis serve
- 24a. ___ music (musical notation)
- 25a. "Stormy ___," 1943 musical starring Bill Robinson that features a tap dance sequence
- 30a. Feel sick
- 31a. Animal housing facility
- 32a. Tear apart violently (anagram of "vier")
- 33a. "The Little ___," 1935 film starring Shirley Temple that features a tap dance sequence
- 36a. The devil himself
- 37a. Sickly looking
- 38a. Karaoke need, for short
- 39a. "___ Time," 1936 musical starring Fred Astaire that features a tap dance sequence
- 42a. From the beginning
- 44a. Top-notch: Hyph.
- 45a. Marlboro offering, for short
- 46a. Dreaming state: Abbr.
- 49a. "___ Diggers of 1935," musical starring Dick Powell that features a tap dance sequence
- 50a. "Money Longer" artist Lil ___ Vert
- 51a. "What ___ the odds?"
- 52a. Oral health organization: Abbr.
- 53a. Big ___ (London landmark)
- 54a. Dog's handshake offering
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.