Succulent that soothes skin Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
SUCCULENT THAT SOOTHES SKIN 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 12D. Not within sight?
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Touch gently
- 2d. One of Canada's neighboring countries: Abbr.
- 3d. ___ pal
- 4d. Prefix before "precious" or "final"
- 5d. Pernille ___, UEFA Women's Player of the Year Award winner in 2018 and 2020
- 6d. Like 2011, 2012, 2013..., for short
- 7d. Popular soda
- 8d. Songs topping the charts, say
- ↶current9d. Succulent that soothes skin
- 12d. Not within sight?
- 14d. Glove material, perhaps
- 18d. Word at the end of a sentence to mean "Do you understand?"
- 19d. Breaks out
- 20d. Provoke, with "up"
- 21d. Word before "latte", perhaps
- 23d. Bart Simpson to Homer Simpson
- 24d. Baseball hitter?
- 26d. Food with chips
- 27d. Be ___ something (be highly interested)
- 28d. "Earth" prefix
- 30d. The "A" in AQI
- 32d. Late-night coffee order, for short
- 35d. Certain bug or car
- 37d. Rapper with the song "Locked Up"
- 39d. Filled with greenery
- 40d. Machu Picchu resident
- 41d. Cheese named after a town in North Holland (anagram of "dame")
- 43d. ___ Bronze, 2019 UEFA Women's Player of the Year Award winner
- 45d. Be in a blue state?
- 47d. Hole punch
- 48d. Make even, as a score
- 49d. Like this clue's position in the crossword
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.