Sunisa American gymnast who won the all around event at the Olympic Games held in 2021 Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
SUNISA AMERICAN GYMNAST WHO WON THE ALL AROUND EVENT AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES HELD IN 2021 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 26D. Brother of Jacob
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Apple's desktop computer
- 2d. ___ Bell (fast-food chain)
- 3d. Plant's flower holder
- 4d. Spanish tennis pro Rafael ___
- 5d. Make a speech, say
- 6d. Insect that has a hill for a home
- 7d. Gamer's listening device
- 8d. Boston ___ Party
- 9d. Stomach muscles, briefly
- 10d. ___ it forward
- 13d. Great Barrier ___, Australia
- 18d. "Breaking ___," show starring Bryan Cranston
- 20d. Minuscule amount
- 23d. Bermuda or Aruba, e.g.
- 24d. "Rise of the Planet of the ___"
- 25d. Sunisa ___, American gymnast who won the all-around event at the Olympic Games held in 2021
- 26d. Brother of Jacob
- 27d. Letters before a person's name on an envelope: Abbr.
- 28d. "Give ___ break!": 2 wds.
- 30d. Marketing agency's words, for short
- 32d. What a dog wags
- 33d. Bury the ___ (make peace)
- 37d. Blemish or damage
- 39d. Ansu ___, FC Barcelona soccer star who was in the La Liga Revelation Team of the Year in 2020
- 40d. Keyshawn ___, American boxer who won the silver at the 2019 World Boxing Championships
- 41d. Red roots?
- 44d. Actress Fisher of "Tag"
- 45d. "Lonely" singer
- 46d. French silk center
- 47d. Piglet's room
- 48d. Ernesto Guevara, popularly
- 49d. Cereal grain
- 51d. "And now, without further ___..."
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.