Take a stab at Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
TAKE A STAB AT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 61A. Cube for playing Chutes and Ladders
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Actress Ryan of "When Harry Met Sally..."
- 4a. Billboard displays, for short
- 7a. ___ year (student's sabbatical before college)
- 10a. Little mischief makers
- 12a. ___-notch (first class)
- 13a. "Without further ___, the winner is..."
- 14a. Canberra's country with 28 Davis Cup wins, known for players such as Rod Laver
- 17a. Spoil the appearance of
- 18a. Kabayaki fish
- 19a. "Sugar and spice and all things ___"
- 21a. United ___, country with a record 32 Davis Cup wins, known for players such as Andre Agassi
- 24a. Another name for wildebeest
- 25a. "H," on a faucet
- 26a. "I get that a ___"
- 28a. Bidder's shopping website
- 32a. Air Wick target
- 34a. Back, on a ship
- 37a. One who ate the forbidden fruit
- 38a. Scholarly book?
- 39a. Great ___, London's island with 10 Davis Cup wins, known for players such as Andy Murray
- 41a. Actor Fazal from "Victoria & Abdul"
- 44a. Not in a whisper
- 45a. Stockholm's country with 7 Davis Cup wins, known for players such as Bjorn Borg
- 48a. "Brand-___ adventure!"
- 49a. Mouse's perch?
- 50a. "Highway to Hell" rockers
- 52a. "E," on a compass
- 56a. Golden goose goodie
- 57a. Completely confident, say
- 58a. Instagram heart
- 59a. Pretty tiny, to a Scot
- ↶current60a. Take a stab at?
- 61a. Cube for playing Chutes and Ladders
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.