Take it Relax Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
TAKE IT RELAX 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 59A. Put on, as a jacket
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Toot your own horn
- 5a. Top left PC key to use on a frozen screen
- 8a. Rodent in a subway tunnel
- 11a. ___ list (list of unfinished tasks): Hyph.
- 12a. Subject with calculus and calculations
- 13a. President Lincoln who was born in a log cabin, lovingly
- 14a. ___ Virginia, Charleston's state
- 15a. Opera singer's solo
- 16a. File a lawsuit against, say
- 17a. One million grams, say
- 19a. "Can't ___ the Moonlight," 2000 LeAnn Rimes song that is the theme song of the film "Coyote Ugly"
- 21a. Informal language, like "tea" for "gossip" or "hammered" for "drunk"
- 23a. Day to start an early weekend, for short
- 24a. Thanksgiving feast finale
- 25a. Long, long time
- 27a. "I ___ You," 2000 LeAnn Rimes song that spent 25 weeks on the US Billboard Hot 100
- 31a. The "A" in U.A.E.
- 33a. "May ___ excused?": 2 wds.
- 36a. Carly ___ Jepsen who sang "Now That I Found You"
- 37a. "___ Goes On," 2002 LeAnn Rimes song from her album "Twisted Angel"
- 38a. Chest muscle, for short
- 39a. Climbing vine with ornamental leaves
- 40a. What we inhale and exhale
- 43a. Number of stooges or musketeers
- 45a. "What I Cannot ___," 2008 LeAnn Rimes song that was nominated for a Grammy Award
- 48a. Tip of a boot
- 49a. Meat in a Western omelet
- 50a. Glittery, showy fabric
- 52a. Cookie Monster's color
- 56a. It can get you buzzed in a brewery
- 57a. Perfume target, perhaps
- ↶current58a. "Take it ___!" ("Relax!")
- 59a. Put on, as a jacket
- 60a. "Listen, you!" in Cancun
- 61a. Use a surgical beam
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.