Teeny bit Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
TEENY BIT 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 59A. Team with Cyclops, Storm, etc: Hyph.
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. "Be quiet!"
- 4a. Dull routine
- 7a. Parent who is a June honoree
- 10a. Pod constituent
- 11a. Fail to mention
- 13a. "___ as old as time" (Disney lyrics)
- 14a. Sleeve filler
- 15a. Big party
- 16a. Snake's "Back off!"
- 17a. Comedian O'Donnell from "Star Search"
- 19a. Rowing needs
- 21a. "___ Robinson," song by Simon and Garfunkel
- 23a. "___ your brain"
- 24a. ___ Christie, "Death on the Nile" writer who was P
- 27a. ___ Miller, "Tropic of Cancer" writer who was Anais Nin's pen pal
- 31a. Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- 32a. Subside, as a tide
- 34a. Thanos, to the Avengers
- 35a. "To All the Boys I've ___ Before" (Netflix teen romcom)
- 38a. College term, for short
- 40a. ___ Paul, big name in guitars
- 41a. Pet ___ (source of annoyance)
- 42a. Lab or pug, for one
- 44a. Lilly of pharmaceuticals
- 46a. ___ De Beauvoir, "The Second Sex" writer who was Jean-Paul Sartre's pen pal
- 50a. Ring loudly, as a bell (anagram of "leap")
- 53a. Jet ___ (watercraft)
- 55a. Be an accessory to, in a heist
- 56a. One who will take your side
- 57a. ___ Zeppelin's song "Good Times Bad Times"
- 58a. Teeny bit
- 59a. Team with Cyclops, Storm, etc: Hyph.
- 60a. Assent at sea
- 61a. Tame Impala's "The ___ I Know the Better"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.