Tell About It 1983 hit by Billy Joel that peaked at number one on the US Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
TELL ABOUT IT 1983 HIT BY BILLY JOEL THAT PEAKED AT NUMBER ONE ON THE US 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Earth's red neighbor
- 5a. Key above "Caps Lock"
- 8a. Homer Simpson's exclamation
- 11a. "You've got ___ of nerve!": 2 wds.
- 12a. It's strummed in Hawaii, for short
- 13a. Game with "skip" and "reverse" cards
- 14a. Scottish isle that is Macbeth's burial ground
- 15a. 1979 track by Billy Joel that was his second top-twenty hit from his album "52nd Street": 2 wds.
- 17a. Word to begin a diary rant, usually
- 18a. Suez or Panama, e.g.
- 19a. Papeete's island, for short
- 21a. Give someone a gentle push, say
- 25a. "___ Habits" (2021 Ed Sheeran song)
- 28a. Murphy's ___
- 30a. ___ Simmons of Canadian food fame
- 31a. Create a blooper?
- 32a. "___ Man," 1973 hit by Billy Joel from the eponymous album
- 35a. "___-la-la"
- 36a. Like a piece of cake?
- 38a. Word after "generation" or before "year"
- 39a. Building shape named after a letter
- 40a. Aesop's "The ___ in the Lion's Skin"
- 43a. Penalty declarer, for short
- 45a. "It's Still ___ To Me," 1980 hit by Billy Joel that peaked at number one on the U.S
- 50a. Salt scrub sanctum
- 52a. Indian queen
- 53a. Diva's delivery
- 54a. "Tell ___ About It," 1983 hit by Billy Joel that peaked at number one on the U.S
- 55a. Jazz singer James known for her track "At Last"
- 56a. 27th U.S
- 57a. Giggle ender?
- 58a. "___ Willie Winkie"
- 59a. ___ Cooper (denim products brand)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.