That hurt Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THAT HURT 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "Cross my heart," e.g.
- 2d. Hawaiian tuna
- 3d. "Say ___ plastic": 2 wds.
- 4d. Bud's bud, in old comedy
- 5d. Use a bar stool
- 6d. Sun Devils' campus: Abbr.
- 7d. Innovator Nikola ___
- 8d. "Where Everybody Knows Your ___," "Cheers" theme song sung by Gary Portnoy
- 9d. "Back in Black" band
- 10d. Fry basket material
- 12d. ___-Dame, Paris
- 15d. "Mary ___ a little lamb..."
- 19d. Prefix with "pen" and "demic"
- 21d. "The Mummy Returns" setting
- 22d. Dish served using a ladle
- 23d. Long-faced feeling?
- 24d. "Price negotiable," in classifieds: Abbr.
- 25d. Two lovebirds, say
- 27d. Bit of baby babble
- 29d. "___ for Being a Friend," "Golden Girls" theme song sung by Cynthia Fee: 2 wds.
- 30d. Word after "traffic" or "ice-cream"
- 31d. ___-and-miss
- 33d. Timber source
- 38d. ___-Man (arcade game)
- 40d. Scanty, as chances
- 41d. "Now I've ___ everything!"
- 42d. "___ Is It," theme song sung by Polly Cutter in the 1975 series "One Day at a Time"
- 43d. "That hurt!"
- 44d. Rollercoaster rider's yell
- 45d. Put away for a rainy day
- 46d. Very proper
- 49d. Tail-chasing animal?
- 51d. Cartoony bark
- 52d. Anti anti?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.