The 1957 sci fi novel by Isaac Asimov that was adapted into an episode of the TV series Out of the Unknown 2 wds Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THE 1957 SCI FI NOVEL BY ISAAC ASIMOV THAT WAS ADAPTED INTO AN EPISODE OF THE TV SERIES OUT OF THE UNKNOWN 2 WDS 8 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 29A. Wine bottle flex
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Corn on the ___
- 4a. Oinking barn resident
- 7a. "At this instant!"
- 10a. "Gettysburg Address" president, lovingly
- 11a. Gawk at
- 12a. Actress Gardner of "Singapore"
- 13a. 1941 sci-fi short story by Isaac Asimov that was adapted into a 1988 film starring Sarah Douglas
- 16a. Gymnast's landing aid
- 17a. Quaker's ___ Bran Hot Cereal
- 18a. Reduce to slush
- 19a. Garden figurine with a pointy hat
- 21a. Accessory from Aspen
- 23a. State that may be indicated by an emoji
- 24a. "The ___," 1957 sci-fi novel by Isaac Asimov that was adapted into an episode of the TV series "Out of the Unknown": 2 wds.
- 29a. Wine bottle flex
- 30a. Yang's accompaniment
- 31a. Cheer for Lionel Messi's goal, perhaps
- 32a. Montreal Canadiens' organization: Abbr.
- 33a. "What to Expect ___ You're Expecting"
- 35a. Genetic messenger letters
- 36a. "___ good to be true"
- 37a. Matrimony site?
- 39a. 1950 sci-fi fixup novel by Isaac Asimov that shares its title with a 2004 film starring Will Smith: 2 wds.
- 42a. Prefix meaning "three"
- 43a. "Rub-a-dub-dub" spots
- 44a. "The End of ___," 1955 sci-fi novel by Isaac Asimov that was shortlisted for the Hugo Award for Best Novel
- 49a. Hoofbeat sound
- 50a. ___ Gatos, California
- 51a. Southernmost Great Lake
- 52a. Half of a donkey's cry
- 53a. Arrange, to appeal
- 54a. Notification to an emailer
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.