The 1986 sci fi horror film starring Jeff Goldblum about a scientist whose experiment fails Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THE 1986 SCI FI HORROR FILM STARRING JEFF GOLDBLUM ABOUT A SCIENTIST WHOSE EXPERIMENT FAILS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 11D. Landlord's share
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Computer manufacturer with a blue logo: Abbr.
- 2d. Bar sign gas
- 3d. "Avatar" native
- 4d. Mean in mathematics, for short
- 5d. Modern day piercing spot?
- 6d. Right on a compass
- 7d. Sweet ___ (term of endearment)
- 8d. Lion's abode
- 9d. "The ___," 1986 sci-fi horror film starring Jeff Goldblum about a scientist whose experiment fails
- 11d. Landlord's share
- 16d. ___ Tai (cocktail)
- 18d. Renaissance, for one
- 20d. "In the ___" (Linkin Park song)
- 22d. 10th month, for short
- 23d. 1981 sci-fi movie starring Jeff Goldblum as a research scientist
- 25d. " ___ You Came" (song by The Wanted)
- 26d. Strand from your scalp?
- 27d. Rubber covering placed round a wheel
- 28d. "Eureka!"
- 29d. Insect repellent ingredient: Abbr
- 30d. "Not only that..."
- 32d. "Jane ___" (Charlotte Bronte novel)
- 35d. Small copy of something?
- 39d. Smooch in a metro, e.g.: Abbr.
- 41d. Target color
- 45d. Like a generous person
- 47d. "___ Bella" (Italian expression)
- 49d. "What ___ around comes around"
- 50d. Gossip column couple
- 51d. Keg fixtures
- 52d. "___ is the Season to be Jolly"
- 53d. Smacking serve by Federer
- 54d. Washing solution
- 56d. "S" in GST, for short
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.