The Bride 1987 film starring Mandy Patinkin that has a royal designation in its title Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
THE BRIDE 1987 FILM STARRING MANDY PATINKIN THAT HAS A ROYAL DESIGNATION IN ITS TITLE 8 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 17A. Brewed party drink
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. July's follower, for short
- 4a. Question's partner, for short
- 7a. Make hash browns, say
- 10a. Stuck-up person
- 12a. Coastal Indian state
- 13a. Number that's yelled before "Happy New Year!"
- 14a. Tree with cones
- ↶current15a. "The ___ Bride," 1987 film starring Mandy Patinkin that has a royal designation in its title
- 17a. Brewed party drink
- 18a. Primary artery
- 19a. Computer's "brain": Abbr.
- 21a. Mountain range with alpacas
- 25a. "The ___ and the Dirtwater Fox," 1976 film starring Goldie Hawn that has a royal designation in its title
- 29a. Vatican City currency
- 30a. Actor Butterfield of "Hugo"
- 31a. Chirps from chicks
- 34a. What goes with kith?
- 35a. Like pre-blow-dried hair
- 37a. "The ___ La La Song" (song by The Banana Splits)
- 38a. Recycler's prefix
- 39a. ___ history (fictional genre), for short
- 42a. "From where I stand," online: Abbr.
- 44a. Parking ___ (street device)
- 46a. Aviary residences
- 49a. Dorothy's portrayer on "The Golden Girls"
- 50a. "D" in DJ
- 52a. "The ___ and I," 1956 film starring Deborah Kerr that has a royal designation in its title
- 54a. Cold remark?
- 55a. Give a flabbergasted stare
- 56a. At the center of
- 57a. Studio Ghibli frame
- 58a. "She," in Lisbon
- 59a. Gym goer's tallies, for short
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.