The Hey Jude band that held the top five spots on the Billboard Hot 100 simultaneously in 1964 Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
THE HEY JUDE BAND THAT HELD THE TOP FIVE SPOTS ON THE BILLBOARD HOT 100 SIMULTANEOUSLY IN 1964 7 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 41A. "Catch-22" pilot whose name is hidden in "sorry"
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Cheetah's marking
- 5a. Big ___ Wolf (fairy tale villain)
- 8a. "American" suburban tree
- 11a. Organ that smells
- 12a. Unfocused photo, say
- 13a. Flamboyant, feathery neckwear with a fancy dress
- 14a. Stare at rudely
- 15a. ___ Headey, "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" actress
- 16a. Jack-in-the-___ (children's toy)
- 17a. Snowy day footwear
- 18a. Hip hop duo whose songs "Hey Ya!" and "The Way You Move" were simultaneously #1 and #2 on the Billboard Hot 100
- 20a. "Entourage" and "Westworld" network: Abbr.
- 22a. ___ in stone (unchangeable)
- 23a. Dry ___ (wood problem)
- 26a. Out of the ordinary, say
- 28a. "I'm all ___!" ("I'm listening!")
- 32a. ___ Eyed Peas, group whose songs "I Gotta Feeling" and "Boom Boom Pow" were simultaneously #1 and #2 on the Billboard Hot 100
- 34a. ___ Vandelay, fictional character invented by George Costanza on "Seinfeld"
- 37a. Lavish with flowers, say
- 38a. Someone to look up to?
- ↶current39a. The ___, "Hey Jude" band that held the top five spots on the Billboard Hot 100 simultaneously in 1964
- 41a. "Catch-22" pilot whose name is hidden in "sorry"
- 44a. "You can contact us ___ email" (through)
- 45a. Group whose songs "Night Fever" and "Stayin' Alive" were simultaneously #1 and #2 on the Billboard Hot 100: 2 wds.
- 49a. Ancient harp-like instrument
- 52a. Do a thespian's job
- 53a. "Hey," at sea
- 55a. Rich supply of ore
- 57a. Density symbol
- 58a. Colt's mother
- 59a. Be an ___ book (be easy to understand)
- 60a. Actor ___ Cheadle who plays War Machine in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- 61a. Band whose songs "Savage Love" and "Dynamite" were simultaneously #1 and #2 on the Billboard Hot 100: Abbr.
- 62a. Casino city near Lake Tahoe
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.