The A in IPA Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THE A IN IPA 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 50D. "The ___ of Painting," TV show hosted by Bob Ross
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Chart-topping song
- 2d. Topmost card of a deck
- 3d. One end of a pool
- 4d. Fastener
- 5d. Princes, to a king
- 6d. "___ Complicated" (2009 film)
- 7d. Succinct
- 8d. "Raiders of the ___ Art," TV show that investigates art thefts throughout history
- 9d. Singer Benjamin of "Water Fountain"
- 10d. "Meh!"
- 12d. Modern education acronym
- 18d. Ill-mannered?
- 21d. Life story, in short
- 22d. Four-time POTUS: Abbr.
- 23d. Like a befitting reply
- 24d. Caviar
- 25d. ___ up (confess)
- 26d. Colonel Sanders' company: Abbr.
- 27d. Coffee holder
- 28d. Director Lee of "Life of Pi"
- 29d. ___ Moines, Iowa
- 31d. Buzzed, say
- 33d. "Who can ___?"
- 36d. Takeoff site
- 38d. Talents
- 39d. Finger or toe
- 40d. Startup springboard
- 41d. "Shoot!"
- 42d. Genesis twin
- 43d. Sort through
- 45d. Like numbers divisible by 2
- 48d. The "A" in IPA
- 50d. "The ___ of Painting," TV show hosted by Bob Ross
- 51d. Matched pair
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.