The Catcher in the novel where Holden Caulfield is the protagonist Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
THE CATCHER IN THE NOVEL WHERE HOLDEN CAULFIELD IS THE PROTAGONIST 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 7D. Heavily promote (rhymes with "pout")
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. "Spare" barbecued item
- 2d. Friedrich Schiller's "___ to Joy"
- 3d. Three-ingredient sandwich: Abbr.
- 4d. ___ Newman, actor who has 2 Oscar nominations for the same character, in "The Hustler" and "The Color of Money"
- 5d. At the center of, say
- ↶current6d. "The Catcher in the ___," novel where Holden Caulfield is the protagonist
- 7d. Heavily promote (rhymes with "pout")
- 8d. "___ of Green Gables," children's book
- 9d. ___ review (evaluation by one's equals, say)
- 11d. Bird on a U.S
- 16d. Lightsaber wielder, in a famous sci-fi movie
- 18d. Olive ___, spinach-eating sailor's gal in the cartoons
- 19d. Running speed
- 20d. ___ sheet (criminal record): Abbr.
- 21d. ___ Forman, Topher Grace's role in "That '70s Show"
- 22d. Docking spot for ships
- 23d. "Green Eggs and ___" (Dr
- 25d. ___ through the nose (overspend)
- 26d. Straight, at the bar?
- 27d. Solitary nocturnal birds
- 29d. Nostalgic memory-related hashtag: Abbr.
- 31d. The "W" of BTW
- 33d. "The Color Purple" actress Winfrey
- 34d. As guilty as ___ (very guilty)
- 35d. "New ___," Zooey Deschanel sitcom
- 38d. ___ Blanchett, actress who earned 2 Oscar nominations for playing Queen Elizabeth I, in "Elizabeth" and its sequel
- 39d. Brothers Grimm tale starter?
- 40d. Proxima Centauri, for one
- 41d. Actor Nicolas of "The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent"
- 42d. Soothing succulent
- 43d. The Louisville ___ aka Muhammad Ali
- 44d. Settle onto a sofa
- 45d. "___ La La" (song by Britney Spears)
- 46d. Stephen Curry's organization: Abbr.
- 47d. Many millennia
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.