The Da Vinci Code writer Brown Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
THE DA VINCI CODE WRITER BROWN 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 8D. Yolk's habitat
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Nocturnal hooter
- 2d. Pad-noodles connector?
- 3d. ___ list (chores): Hyph.
- 4d. American sports equipment manufacturing company that focuses on baseball equipment
- 5d. Muscat's country
- 6d. "Space Oddity" singer David
- ↶current7d. "The Da Vinci Code" writer Brown
- 8d. Yolk's habitat
- 9d. Friend of "sin" and "tan"
- 15d. ___ Angeles
- 16d. Ltd
- 18d. Used the couch, say
- 21d. Chest cage
- 23d. "Disneyland Park" state, for short
- 24d. Genetic messenger letters
- 25d. Actor McKellen of "X-Men"
- 26d. Weep noisily
- 27d. AOL competitor
- 28d. Legal paper that means "approved": Abbr
- 29d. Archaic for "open"
- 32d. Brewery pick
- 33d. Opposite of "west"
- 35d. University URL's ending letters
- 37d. Take into custody
- 39d. "Disgusting!"
- 40d. Land of the asp or Nile river
- 42d. Fizzy order?
- 43d. At a ___ for words
- 44d. Sharp side of a knife
- 46d. "As I was going to St
- 47d. Volcanic output
- 48d. Actor Jack of "Rio Lobo" (anagram of "male")
- 49d. Laser ___ (arcade game)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.