The Joshua 1987 U2 album that sold over 25 million copies Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THE JOSHUA 1987 U2 ALBUM THAT SOLD OVER 25 MILLION COPIES 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 4D. To toil
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Winter jacket
- 2d. Reaction to a pinprick
- 3d. "The Joshua ___," 1987 U2 album that sold over 25 million copies
- 4d. To toil
- 5d. Actor Chris of "Avengers: Endgame"
- 6d. Twitch
- 7d. California city with the baseball team Athletics
- 8d. Having all the points?
- 9d. Scissor's counter, in a game
- 10d. Speed-limit letters
- 11d. ___ Valley (UK's largest organic brand)
- 19d. Lung protector
- 21d. Announcer Hall
- 24d. "___ High," 2005 film starring Kurt Russell
- 25d. Suit accessory
- 26d. Tooth-fixer's group: Abbr.
- 27d. Female sheep
- 28d. Jazz genre for Charlie Parker
- 29d. Put into service
- 30d. 1987 Michael Jackson album that sold over 35 million copies worldwide
- 32d. Apple's Steve Jobs
- 33d. Kate Winslet in "Titanic"
- 35d. Freight weight unit
- 37d. Long for (rhymes with "learn")
- 38d. Divided Asian country
- 39d. Actress Close of "101 Dalmatians"
- 40d. Beachside platform
- 42d. Exclamation of frustration
- 43d. Double dutch essential
- 44d. "Junior" or "Senior" follower in school
- 45d. Chemist's workplace, for short
- 46d. Environment-related prefix
- 48d. Poison ___ (allergenic plant)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.