The list goes on for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THE LIST GOES ON FOR SHORT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 62A. General on Chinese menus
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Line of theater seats
- 4a. Closest buddy: Abbr.
- 7a. ___ date (submission time)
- 10a. Grander than grand
- 12a. Laila in the boxing ring
- 13a. "Whichever one"
- 14a. "No," from a President
- 15a. Take without telling
- 16a. Secure, as shoelaces
- 17a. Jason Sudeikis's character in the TV series "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"
- 20a. Granola bits
- 21a. Darth Vader, lovingly
- 22a. Beaver's project
- 24a. Grizzly's baby
- 27a. Yard drops that may make your shoes wet
- 29a. ___ Clark, Jason Sudeikis's character in the film "We're the Millers"
- 33a. Fast Australian bird
- 34a. NHL MVP Bobby
- 35a. Sweet smelling invitation?
- 36a. Ted ___, Jason Sudeikis's character in the eponymous TV series
- 38a. Starchy ingredient in a Thanksgiving feast
- 40a. Crossed the finish line first, say
- 41a. Poet's planet
- 43a. Cough syrup measurement, for short
- 45a. One of five in a hotel rating
- 48a. Kanga's joey
- 50a. Of the same kind
- 54a. ___ Richter, one of the two characters voiced by Jason Sudeikis in the TV series "The Cleveland Show"
- 55a. "Such a delicious meal!"
- 56a. The ___, "Pictures of You" band
- 57a. "I'm ___ tight schedule!": 2 wds.
- 58a. "___: NY," TV series starring Gary Sinise: Abbr.
- 59a. Quick snip at the barbershop
- 60a. "___ the Season to Be Merry" (2021 film)
- ↶current61a. "The list goes on," for short
- 62a. General on Chinese menus
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.