The Mystery at the Lilac Carolyn Keene novel Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THE MYSTERY AT THE LILAC CAROLYN KEENE NOVEL 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 51D. Green prefix
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Sworn nemesis
- 2d. Calder Cup's organization: Abbr.
- 3d. Logical game played with matchsticks
- 4d. "The Golden ___," German fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm
- 5d. Australian runner?
- 6d. Bee's stinging cousin
- 7d. Glowing theater sign
- 8d. Maui garland
- 9d. Gardner of movies
- 10d. Tokyo currency
- 15d. "Ditto!": 2 wds.
- 16d. Baby moo-er
- 18d. "You're hilarious!": 2 wds.
- 21d. "The Prodigal ___ returns!"
- 23d. "The ___ and the Shoemaker," set of fairy tales collected by the Grimm Brothers
- 24d. They may stream down your face
- 25d. Of sound mind
- 26d. "The Fisherman and His ___," German fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm
- 27d. ___ Bacon ("East of Eden" character)
- 28d. Pollution concoction
- 30d. ___ Moines, Iowa
- 36d. Deep, secluded valley
- 38d. Penultimate Greek alphabet
- 39d. "___ and Gretel," German fairy tale collected by the Brothers Grimm
- 41d. Key above shift
- 44d. It's fed into spreadsheets
- 45d. Summer swarm member
- 46d. Where "X" may mark the spot
- 47d. Refinery import
- 48d. Strike caller in baseball, for short
- 49d. "The Mystery at the Lilac ___" (Carolyn Keene novel)
- 51d. Green prefix
- 52d. Energy, in Feng Shui
- 53d. "Help wanted" letters?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.