Therapists organization Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THERAPISTS ORGANIZATION ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Bestow knighthood
- 4a. Dental problem corrected by braces
- 7a. ___ Zarnas, Greek athlete who was an NFL player for the Green Bay Packers
- 11a. Information in a pilot's announcement: Abbr.
- 12a. "Previous to," poetically
- 13a. Gawk at creepily
- 14a. ___ Tsakalidis, Greek athlete who was an NBA player for the Memphis Grizzlies
- 16a. Really long running race
- 18a. "Can I interject?" noise
- 19a. Piano's black key
- 20a. "Well, ___ be darned!"
- 22a. Bill with educational shows
- 23a. Chris ___, American athlete of Greek heritage who was a former NHL player for the Detroit Red Wings
- 27a. Dad on "Black-ish," familiarly
- 30a. Instant messaging pioneer
- 31a. Study of the human mind, for short
- 32a. "Nothin' but blue ___"
- 34a. Offer junk food to a dieter, say
- 36a. 30 ___ To Mars (rock band)
- 38a. Lead-in to "Cabos" or "Gatos"
- 40a. Bro's sibling, for short
- 41a. ___ Antetokounmpo, Greek athlete who is an NBA player for the Milwaukee Bucks
- 44a. Many a TikTok user
- 48a. "The ___ Danza Show"
- 49a. Therapists' organization: Abbr.
- 50a. Prefix with "climactic"
- 51a. Moping
- 52a. Grab the tab?
- 53a. Laundry loss, often
- 54a. Two-___ toilet paper
- 55a. Magazine chiefs, for short
- 56a. "Dexter" network, briefly
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.