Thick piece as of concrete Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
THICK PIECE AS OF CONCRETE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 22D. Milky-white gem
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Biblical beast
- 2d. "Live and ___ live"
- 3d. Pirate's domain
- 4d. Sticky green veggie
- 5d. Pass with flying colors, say
- 6d. Mom-and-___ store
- 7d. Unexpected turn in the story
- 8d. "___ Your Heart," 1986 song by Madonna
- 9d. Low-calorie, in ads
- 10d. "Hang on for ___ life!"
- 13d. Ice cream serving
- 19d. Soothing ointment
- ↶current20d. Thick piece, as of concrete
- 22d. Milky-white gem
- 23d. "Who's That ___," Grammy-nominated song by Madonna that was the title song for the 1987 eponymous film
- 24d. Inventor's spark
- 25d. Genie's quarters
- 27d. Daredevil Knievel
- 31d. San Francisco Bay ___
- 33d. Baseballer ___ Ruth
- 34d. Elm or peach, e.g.
- 35d. 687 days, on Mars
- 37d. "Baseball Tonight" channel: Abbr.
- 41d. Unexpected obstacle
- 42d. Rise exponentially
- 45d. Actress Lily-Rose ___ of "The King"
- 46d. Improvise one's lines: Hyph.
- 48d. "___ were the days!"
- 49d. Angry outburst
- 50d. Actress Taylor-Joy of "The Witch"
- 51d. "What's gotten ___ you?"
- 55d. Chicken ___ king: 2 wds.
- 56d. Harajuku currency
- 57d. Baseball referee, for short
- 58d. Maiden name preceder
- 59d. Pee ___ river (Carolina's river)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.