Titanic for one Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
TITANIC FOR ONE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 11A. Airport frisking group: Abbr.
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Cry loudly
- 4a. Loud thud in comics
- 7a. Titanic, for one
- 11a. Airport frisking group: Abbr.
- 12a. Actress Mendes of "Ghost Rider"
- 13a. Protein-rich sushi fish
- 14a. "___ have what she's having" ("When Harry Met Sally" catchphrase)
- 15a. Snouted swimmer
- 16a. Landlord's monthly income
- 17a. "___ and Juliet," 1968 film whose soundtrack was composed by Nino Rota
- 20a. Mani-pedi center
- 22a. "___ girl!" (good job)
- 25a. "American ___" (televised singing competition)
- 28a. 1973 film starring Magali Noel whose music was composed by Nino Rota
- 31a. Diamond measure
- 33a. Actress Courteney of "Friends"
- 34a. "The Grand Budapest Hotel" filmmaker Anderson
- 36a. Secretive espionage organization: Abbr.
- 37a. Couples making headlines
- 40a. "The ___," 1963 film whose music was composed by Nino Rota
- 43a. "La ___ Vita," 1960 film whose soundtrack was composed by Nino Rota
- 44a. Empty concert hall sound
- 45a. "Caught you!"
- 47a. "The ___ Mountain," 1949 film whose theme music was composed by Nino Rota
- 51a. Cottage cheese alternative
- 54a. Columbus' state
- 57a. One-___ army
- 58a. Naval prison
- 59a. "___ over heels"
- 60a. ___ Lilly and Company (pharma)
- 61a. "Hell ___ No Fury" (Nina Bergman starrer)
- 62a. Legally possess
- 63a. What a squash court lacks
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.