To go cup topper Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
TO GO CUP TOPPER 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30A. Rough-terrain vehicle: Abbr.
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Crunch targets, briefly
- 4a. McDonald's Big ___
- 7a. Domesticate a beast, say
- 11a. Nickelodeon's bilingual "Explorer"
- 13a. Campfire residue
- 14a. Like courtroom testimonies
- 15a. Emcee's raised platform
- 16a. Reggae's kin
- 17a. Flirt with one eye?
- 18a. Altar affirmation: 2 wds.
- 20a. Oboe or clarinet, say
- 22a. Memorize, as lines
- 24a. Envelope insert, for short
- 25a. "___ People," 2009 film starring Adam Sandler with an iconic Thanksgiving toast scene
- 26a. "Through," in a flight plan
- ↶current27a. To-go cup topper
- 30a. Rough-terrain vehicle: Abbr.
- 31a. Cancellation charge
- 32a. Scorpius's southern neighbor in the sky
- 33a. "Know ___ enemy"
- 34a. Female sibling, for short
- 35a. Goodie bag goodie
- 37a. "Alice's ___," 1969 film starring Arlo Guthrie about an arrest after Thanksgiving day
- 39a. Beer foam
- 41a. Snow angel-maker's sound
- 42a. Lockup square, in Monopoly
- 43a. "Sands of ___ Jima" (1949 film)
- 45a. "The ___," 2018 film starring Nora Dunn about a Thanksgiving dinner debate
- 49a. Billy who sang "Rebel Yell"
- 50a. ___ Flanders, Springfield resident
- 51a. Modeled, as an outfit
- 52a. NYC museum nickname, with "the"
- 53a. "Golly!" kin
- 54a. Kipling's title character
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.