To the rear on a boat Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
TO THE REAR ON A BOAT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 30D. ___-Mex cuisine
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Noticeable opening
- 2d. Unwashed clothing accumulation
- 3d. Serb or Croat, for one
- 4d. Seaweed in sushi
- 5d. Amps, watts, and volts, e.g.
- 6d. Emulate a professor
- 7d. Lecher's look
- 8d. Mend, as a broken finger
- 9d. Lunch or dinner, for one
- 14d. "You ain't seen nothing ___!"
- 15d. "Mine" in French
- 19d. Meat that is often cured
- 21d. ___ Faithful, Yellowstone National Park geyser
- 23d. Adobe file type: Abbr.
- 24d. Syllable following "hardy" to mean a sarcastic laugh
- 25d. "Now ___ seen it all!"
- 27d. Superhero's punch sound, in the comics
- ↶current29d. To the rear, on a boat
- 30d. ___-Mex cuisine
- 31d. Palindromic Vietnamese New Year
- 33d. Be inactive
- 35d. Homer Simpson's surprised exclamation
- 36d. The start of many letters?
- 42d. "Hello" in Hawaii
- 43d. Voice range above baritone
- 45d. ___ McLeod, actor who portrays Ser Joffrey Lonmouth in HBO's "House of the Dragon"
- 46d. Happy as a ___
- 47d. ___ Paterson, actor who portrays Lord Lyman Beesbury in HBO's "House of the Dragon"
- 49d. ___ bean, versatile legume
- 50d. "Coming ___ to a theater near you!"
- 51d. ___-up (exercise)
- 52d. Wedding vow: 2 wds.
- 54d. "Uncle," in Spanish
- 56d. Late '80s "Star Trek" spinoff series: Abbr.
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.