Uncle in Spain Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
UNCLE IN SPAIN 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 31A. "The Andy Griffith Show" boy
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Not even
- 4a. Burst into tears
- 7a. Baby's first word, often
- 11a. Santa's landing spot
- 13a. Kept out of sight
- 14a. "___ apple, B...": 2 wds.
- 15a. "What is a cheerleader's favorite cereal?"
- 17a. "___: Legacy" (sci-fi film)
- 18a. Steph Curry's organization: Abbr.
- 19a. Glasgow resident, slangily
- 20a. "What did the baseball glove say to the ball? ___ ya later!"
- 23a. Crush, as boiled potatoes
- 25a. Throbbing pain
- 26a. "The Fountainhead" author Rand
- 27a. British bathroom, for short
- ↶current30a. "Uncle," in Spain
- 31a. "The Andy Griffith Show" boy
- 33a. Birthday candle count
- 34a. "Which fast food chain would win a basketball tournament? ___ Donuts!"
- 36a. ___ Pan ("Neverland" resident)
- 38a. Final, for short
- 39a. "Where do football players go when they need new uniforms? New ___"
- 40a. Bric-a-___ (miscellaneous collection)
- 41a. Opposite of departure, for short
- 42a. Poetic tributes
- 44a. "___ do you do?"
- 46a. Exclude on purpose
- 50a. "Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? In case he got a ___ in one!"
- 51a. Organ in a socket
- 52a. Tour de France or the Derby, e.g.
- 53a. Organization leadership, for short
- 54a. Common wine selection
- 55a. "The Pioneer Woman" author Drummond
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.