Unnecessary stir Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
UNNECESSARY STIR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 18A. It may be laced or heeled
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. "Before," in a poem
- 4a. Swiss peak
- 7a. Adjective in The Beatles' nickname
- 10a. Brood or sulk (anagram of "poem")
- 12a. "A penny ___ your thoughts?"
- 13a. Ice cream parlor option
- 14a. "My ___," 2021 song by K-pop's BTS and Coldplay
- 16a. Fuzzy pocket find, perhaps
- 17a. Unnecessary stir
- 18a. It may be laced or heeled
- 20a. "Lil buddy," familiarly
- 23a. Actors Townsend and Erwin, informally
- 24a. "As to," in memos: 2 wds.
- 25a. The "K" in K-pop
- 28a. Sault ___ Marie
- 29a. "___ With Luv," 2019 song by K-pop's BTS and Halsey
- 31a. Insect concerned with spelling?
- 33a. Sty female
- 34a. Spotify or SoundCloud, e.g.
- 35a. "___ of You," song by K-pop's CHUNG HA and R3HAB from the album "Querencia"
- 37a. Poker payment
- 38a. Like nostalgia-evoking fashion
- 39a. "___ Shut Up and Dance," 2019 song by K-pop's NCT 127, Jason Derulo, and Lay
- 41a. Stable morsel
- 42a. 2017 Pixar film with the song "Remember Me"
- 43a. 2014 song by K-pop's Psy and Snoop Dogg that was featured in the Marvel film "Black Panther"
- 48a. Bard of ___
- 49a. Soccer pass path, perhaps
- 50a. Bills in Istanbul
- 51a. "Thor" actress Russo
- 52a. Engage in prevarication
- 53a. One might be given during a sleepover game
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.