Virus affliction Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
VIRUS AFFLICTION 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Slippery fish
- 2d. Vientiane's country
- 3d. "___ that special?"
- 4d. Like the slopes of Mt
- 5d. Peggy ___, American former figure skater who is the 1968 Olympic Champion
- 6d. Instant messaging pioneer
- 7d. Bath ___ (bathing accessories)
- 8d. Lie adjacent to
- 9d. T-Rex, for one
- 10d. "See ya ___!"
- 13d. Dish made from a broth
- 19d. Tuna at a sushi bar?
- 21d. Pack (down)
- 24d. Sturdy furniture wood
- 25d. Virus affliction?
- 26d. "How ___ I'll Go," Disney's "Moana" track
- 28d. San Francisco's ___ Hill
- 30d. Pub offering
- 31d. Parked on a recliner, say
- 32d. Word after "circulatory" or "nervous," for short
- 35d. ___ Hamill, American former figure skater who is the 1976 Olympic Champion
- 38d. Road-laying goo
- 40d. "You ___ your own grave!"
- 43d. Gets into shape, say
- 44d. Kilt fold
- 46d. ___ Boitano, American former figure skater who is the 1988 Olympic Champion
- 47d. Coca-___, soft drink
- 48d. ___ Roddick, tennis player
- 50d. Roof overhang
- 51d. Soak up, as liquid
- 53d. Code-cracking organization: Abbr.
- 55d. "Give ___ break!": 2 wds.
- 56d. "Too cold!"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.