Watch your young lady parental warning Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WATCH YOUR YOUNG LADY PARENTAL WARNING 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "Well, obviously!"
- 2d. Mined matter
- 3d. Spike TV, formerly: Abbr.
- 4d. Salad recipe verb
- 5d. Words preceding a kiss, perhaps: 2 wds.
- 6d. Jeans and bell bottoms, say
- 7d. Jeremy ___, "The Knick" actor who plays Mike Kershaw in Netflix's "Russian Doll"
- 8d. Soldier who's nowhere to be found: Abbr.
- 9d. High-spirited happiness
- 11d. ___ Lanka
- 14d. "Downton Abbey" actor Stevens
- 15d. Uncredited actress, say
- 19d. "A" in Q & A, for short
- 20d. ___ Tesfaye (aka The Weeknd)
- 21d. Apple or watermelon discard
- 22d. Trait that may need boosting
- 23d. Sleeping areas, in real estate ads: Abbr.
- 25d. "Not to mention..."
- 26d. Global prefix
- 28d. Leslye ___, "Bachelorette" director who co-created Netflix's "Russian Doll"
- 29d. ___ bran muffin
- 30d. Prefix with "school" or "season"
- 32d. "Watch your ___, young lady!" (parental warning)
- 36d. Hare's hair
- 38d. Midterm or final, say
- 39d. Buddy from Down Under?
- 40d. Fortune's friend
- 41d. Laundry basketful
- 42d. Earth's innermost layer
- 43d. Ginormous
- 44d. "Fe," chemically
- 45d. ___ James, famous jazz singer
- 46d. ___ Vazquez, "Bad Boys II" actor who plays John Reyes in Netflix's "Russian Doll"
- 48d. ___ mitzvah
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.