What it takes to tango Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WHAT IT TAKES TO TANGO 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "Frozen" queen
- 2d. Gas used in lighting
- 3d. "Shucks!"
- 4d. Curl one's lip
- 5d. Fishhook feature
- 6d. Alternate name
- 7d. ___ Flanders, character from "The Simpsons"
- 8d. Folded tortilla
- 9d. Big flightless birds
- 10d. "The ___ have it!"
- 12d. Krishna ___ Bhanji, real name of "Gandhi" actor Ben Kingsley
- 19d. What it takes to tango
- 21d. Boise's state
- 23d. Come after
- 24d. Hairstyling essential
- 25d. Slack-jawed reaction
- 26d. Wasabi-coated veggie
- 28d. Morse code partner of dash
- 30d. Emulate Eminem, say
- 31d. ___ Wallace, character from "Pulp Fiction"
- 32d. Common recipe instruction
- 35d. Eric ___ Bishop, real name of "Django Unchained" actor Jamie Foxx
- 38d. Foldable bed
- 42d. "Cackling" mammal?
- 44d. Ilyena ___ Mironoff, real name of "The Good Liar" actress Helen Mirren
- 45d. Used a firehouse pole, say
- 46d. Textbook section, for short
- 47d. Prayer-ending word
- 49d. Urban haze
- 51d. Petunia Dursley, to Harry Potter
- 52d. Hit the road, say
- 53d. Musk of SpaceX
- 55d. ___ on a mission (resolute person)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.