What was that Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
WHAT WAS THAT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 42A. Sault ___ Marie, Canada
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. ___ Man, superhero portrayed by Robert Downey Jr.
- 5a. Nightclub's mix masters: Abbr.
- 8a. Word before "up" meaning "annoyed"
- 11a. Apple's voice
- 12a. Pie ___ mode: 2 wds.
- 13a. "The Catcher in the ___" (Salinger novel)
- 14a. "___ your pardon": 2 wds.
- 15a. "The 11th ___," 2007 documentary film that was produced and narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio
- 17a. Earth's path around the sun, for short
- 18a. Unit of electrical resistance
- 20a. Mark to shoot at
- 22a. ___-tac-toe
- 24a. Woolly meadow matriarch
- 25a. Retriever's offering
- 28a. Mathematic's "___ degree" (utmost)
- 30a. What snowmen do under high heat
- 34a. "Unplugging" star Longoria
- 35a. Essay's first copy, perhaps
- 38a. Relaxing massage sound
- 39a. Sanitizer focus
- ↶current41a. "What was that?!"
- 42a. Sault ___ Marie, Canada
- 43a. Half-___ (do something poorly)
- 46a. "Cast Away" vessel?
- 48a. "The Wolf of Wall ___," 2013 movie starring Jonah Hill that was produced by Leonardo DiCaprio
- 51a. Zero, on a scoreboard
- 52a. Apparel with a knot?
- 53a. "A" in BART
- 55a. Pearl Harbor locale
- 59a. Hot-head state
- 60a. Joan of ___
- 61a. Muscat's land
- 62a. "___ Riding Hood," 2011 movie starring Amanda Seyfried that was produced by Leonardo DiCaprio
- 63a. ___ bit (tiny amount)
- 64a. Fred Flintstone's pet
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.